At iKotton, we design undergarments that are kind to your skin and gentle on the planet.
We believe in accentuating women’s natural body contours through designs and cuts that need not be restrictive or uncomfortable…
Be comfy and confident in organic cotton, with no wire and no harsh materials ever…
WHY ORGANIC COTTON?
Our commitment to you:
- Organically grown and certified cotton, highly breathable and super soft
- Sustainable farming, reducing Global Warming Potential (GWP) by as much as 40% compared to non-organic cotton.
- Preserving biodiversity, saving our pollinators and plant-based food sources
- NO harmful pesticides
- NO GMO
- NO toxic chemical dyes
- NO soil, water, or air pollution
- NO food chain contamination caused by cotton by-products
Exercise your right as a consumer and support organic cotton.
Organic cotton is a scarce commodity today, but with your support it need not be!
We are a member of 1% for the Planet. This means 1% of your spend with us will go to fund environmental programs and our giving will be certified by 1% for the Planet.